Huawei has recently updated the Watch GT 2 46mm smartwatch with the latest version 220.127.116.11 that brings lock screen password function to enhance equipment security. Now, just a day after the company has started rolling out the new software update for the Watch GT 2 46mm and it is available with the build number 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.
This update adds support for downloading more third-party applications, and it is recommended that you upgrade your experience. The following is a detailed description of the all-new version.
The public beta version 126.96.36.199 for 4000 users selected in the first batch of internal testing is the log version, and the public beta version 188.8.131.52 for the subsequent added internal testing registered users is the nolog version.
Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm Update Version 184.108.40.206/78 Changelog:
220.127.116.11SPC01 -> 18.104.22.168/22.214.171.124
[New] Support for the installation of the rich section of the three-party application.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)