Huawei products are now making our life so easier. One of Huawei’s latest smart products is the Watch GT 3 which has a 14 days battery life. There are more than 100 workout modes, Bluetooth calling, hydration reminders, and SOS alerts on the Huawei Watch GT 3. The smartwatch will also be able to monitor the user’s heart rate, SpO2, sleep cycle, and stress levels.
According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 3 users in Europe are now getting the new software update that actually brings a message reply feature. Firmware update is a slim 61.55 MB in size and is based on HarmonyOS 2.1.0.
Huawei Watch GT 3 JPT-B19 Update Version 188.8.131.52 (C00M02) Changelog:
List of updates
This update improves the user experience for HUAWEI Music.
Allows you to reply to instant messages on the watch when connected to an Android phone (only supports WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram).
1. Optimized user experience for HUAWEI Music.
2. Optimizes system stability in certain situations.
1. For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
2. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
3. It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
4. If you encounter problems while using the device, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.