The Organizing Committee of Interop Tokyo 2020, the largest ICT exhibition in Japan, has announced the winners of the ‘Best of Show Awards’, with Huawei’s innovative products and solutions winning eight awards.
Huawei received the following awards at Interop Tokyo 2020:
• Grand Prize in Network Infrastructure: OptiXtrans OSN 9800 M12, the industry’s first super C-band transmission product.
• Grand Prize in Cloud Infrastructure: CloudEngine 16800 data center switch, the industry’s highest-density 400 GE line card for data centers in the AI era.
• Grand Prize in Server and Storage: Huawei’s next-generation all-flash storage OceanStor Dorado 8000/18000 V6, oriented to core production and transaction scenarios, and continuously setting performance, reliability, and intelligence benchmarks.
• Grand Prize in IoT: Huawei edge computing gateway AR502H.
• Grand Prize in Facility: The eMIMO edge computing facility solution.
• In the AI category, the industry-leading Atlas 900 AI cluster is the only award-winning product.
• Special Prize in Enterprise IT: Huawei 5G AR NetEngine AR6000.
• Special Prize in Network Infrastructure: Huawei OptiXtrans DC908, an intelligent Data Center Interconnect (DCI) product with a single-fiber capacity of 88 Tbit/s and AI-enabled O&M.