Huawei Y9S smartphone users have started receiving the March 2022 security update for the Y9s in Panama. The latest update comes with software version EMUI 10.0.0.478 (EMUI 10) with 139 MB of size. The March 2022 security patch update includes 14 high levels of CVEs, and 2 medium levels of CVEs while there’s no low level of CVEs.
Huawei Y9S EMUI 10.0.0.478 Changelog:
Security: Integrated Android security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
Thanks, Omar Alexander for the tip.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
Via Settings: Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES ->Download and install.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle
- camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
- Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone includes two color options Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.