Huawei has officially stated that due to the epidemic, the HarmonyOS Application Service Partner Summit and Developer Day that were originally scheduled to be held in Hangzhou from June 25 to June 26 will be postponed to the end of July. The changed time and place will be announced as soon as possible.
On June 2, Huawei officially released HarmonyOS 2 and many new products equipped with HarmonyOS 2. This also means that the “mobile phone equipped with HarmonyOS (Hongmeng)” are ready to hit the market.
Huawei has announced that Huawei mobile phones, tablets, and other “100” devices will start HarmonyOS 2 upgrades one after another. Including HUAWEI Mate 40 series, Mate 30 series, P40 series, Mate X2, nova 8 series, MatePad Pro series and other devices.
According to Yu Chengdong, president of Huawei’s consumer business, there are currently 300+ application and service partners, 1,000+ hardware partners, and more than 500,000 developers participating in the construction of the HarmonyOS (Hongmeng) ecosystem.
- Huawei MatePad Pro HarmonyOS 2 beta brings stylus improvements and more
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro HarmonyOS 2 internal beta update is now rolling out
- HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168/128 beta update rolling out to Huawei Mate X2, Mate 40E and Mate 40 series
- Huawei Watch 3 Pro latest HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update adds skin temperature measurements and more
- HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update rolling out to Huawei P40 Series and Mate 30 series
- HarmonyOS 2.0 public beta third batch 17 Huawei devices list