According to the latest information, Huawei’s 100W fast charging now enters the 3C network. The certified model is the same as Honor, which supports 20V 5A up to 100W fast charging.
Currently, Huawei does not have a model that supports 100W fast charging. Recently, Huawei P50 Pro supports up to 66W Huawei wired super-fast charging.
Huawei P50 Pro specifications:
- 6.6″ Curved OLED display, 450PPI
- 120hz refresh rate, 300hz touch sampling rate, PWM dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor/Kirin 9000
- Weight 195g
- Thickness 8.5mm
- 4360 mAh battery, 66W wired charging, 50W wireless charging
- Quad Rear Camera – 50MP main camera + 40MP + 13MP ultra-wide angle + 64MP telephoto
- Dual speakers
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof
- Support 4G network
- Harmony OS 2.0 Operating system
The Honor 50 Pro released on June 16 supports 100W super fast charging. It adopts single-cell dual-circuit technology and a built-in 4000mAh battery that can charge 90% in 20 minutes and fully charge in 25 minutes.
Since Huawei is about to launch a 100W fast charging head, it is expected that there will be new phones supporting 100W fast charging in the future. Stay tuned for more information.