Honor officially said that the Honor 30S will launch with the Kirin 820 5G chip and the smartphone to debut on March 30. The Honor 30S will be the first smartphone to feature Huawei’s upcoming Kirin 820 chipset as well as 40W fast charging.
Huawei Kirin 820 5G will have a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
Honor 30S is rumored to sport a punch-hole display. A rectangle-shaped camera module on the back with four cameras and a LED flash and the Honor 30 series is expected to launch with a 64-megapixel main camera, but it may also use the 40-megapixel lens of the Honor V30 series, IMX600 CMOS.
Here’s the Honor 30S promotion images: The Honor 30S will be available in 5 different colors light violet, blue, Silver White, Mint Green, and Orange. (Image Credit – @hereYashRaj)
Honor 30S Latest News:
- Honor 30S 5G speed test video leaked: Compared with Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro, Vivo X30 Pro and OPPO Reno3 Pro
- Here’s the first Honor 30S retail box images
- Official: Honor 30S to launch with Kirin 820 chip
- Honor recruiting 50 people for Honor 30S test
- Honor 30S to officially launch on March 30
- Honor 30S render shows rectangular camera layout