Huawei’s HarmonyOS system comes with multi-device collaboration features and now Intel has also launched the multi-device collaboration technology (Intel Unison) on the 13th generation Core. Similar to Huawei’s HarmonyOS system, it can also connect PCs and mobile phones across platforms.
- File Transfer – Create fast file transfer between PC and Android or iOS device.s, and can seamlessly realize editing operations on PC.
- Text Messages – Send and receive text messages from your PC without switching devices, with the comfort and convenience of a full keyboard and monitor.
- Calls – With access to the full contact list on the phone, users can make and receive voice calls directly from the PC.
- Phone Notifications – Receive and manage phone notifications from a PC, allowing users to stay connected and in control.
- Multi-device synergy technology (Intel Unison) will debut on select 12th Gen Core processors and Evo-certified laptops from Acer, HP and Lenovo this year, and will expand to more 13th Gen Core processors early next year. equipment.