Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G is powered by the company’s Kirin 820 processor and has an 8GB RAM to run the smartphone much smoother alongside the EMUI 10.1. The Nova 7 SE 5G smartphone users in China now receiving the January 2021 security patch update with the software version 10.1.1.206.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the January 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 4 Critical, 25 High levels, and 1 Medium level.
As far as the camera concern Huawei nova 7 SE consist 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.4, 17mm (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2MP cameras rear cameras.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G EMUI 10.1.1.206 Changelog:
- nova 7 SE 5G (CDY-AN00), (CDY-AN20), (CDY-TN00) & (CDY-TN20)
- 10.1.1.205 —10.1.1.206 update version
- Integrates Google security patches released in January 2021 for improved system security.
How to update Huawei Nova 7 SE?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’. Or download via Support app.
Huawei Nova 7 SE Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display
- Processor: Huawei Kirin 820
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB (upto 256GB)
- Rear Camera: Quad-rear cameras with LED Flash: 64MP F1.8 (main) + 8MP F2.4 (ultra-wide) + 2MP F2.4 (macro) + 2MP F2.4 (depth)
- Front Camera: 16MP F2.0
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4,000mAh, 40W fast charging