Honor has started rolling out the first Magic UI 3.1 update for the Honor V30 and V30 Pro. The latest update brings version number 184.108.40.206 and this is available for those who have registered in the internal beta recruitment.
Honor V30 and V30 Pro Magic UI 3.1 Models & Version:
- Honor V30 – OXF-AN00 (Required 220.127.116.11 )
- Honor V30 Pro – OXF-AN10 (Required 18.104.22.168)
- Honor V30: 22.214.171.124 >>> 126.96.36.199
- Honor V30 PRO: 188.8.131.52/ 173 >>> 184.108.40.206
Honor V30 and V30 Pro Update Features:
Multi-screen collaboration, Screen sharing, Distributed Gallery and Answer calls via PC.
How to download Honor V30 Magic UI 220.127.116.11 update:
You can check for the OTA update from your system Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the HiCare app. Open the app, go to HiCare app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install. (Get the latest version of the HiCare app).
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei Nova 6 series
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei MediaPad M6 series
- EMUI 10.1 beta version released for Honor 9X series (10.1.0.76)
- EMUI 10.1 Internal Beta starts for Huawei Nova 5 Series and Honor 20S
- [Public Beta] Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.1.0.119 starts
- [Public Beta] Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.1.0.118 released
- Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.1 beta version 10.1.0.119 released
- Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.1 New Features version released
- Huawei Mate 20 Series EMUI 10.1.0.116 and 117 beta version released
- Honor 30S getting first 18.104.22.168 update with System Optimization
- EMUI 10.1: Wireless Sound Transmission
- EMUI 10.1 Golden Snap: An Intelligent photo-editing capabilities
- EMUI 10.1: Mobile Office Multi-screen Collaboration
- EMUI 10.1: MeeTime High-Quality Communication
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.