Huawei has started delivering the HarmonyOS 2.0 update for its selected smartphones and by the end of this year, the company will upgrade approx 200 million devices. Ahead of that, the company is sending the security patch update to many of its smartphones which are based on EMUI 11, EMUI 10.1 and EMUI 10.
On the list, the Huawei Enjoy 10S smartphone users are now getting the May 2021 security patch update with the latest software version 10.1.0.169. The May 2021 EMUI/Magic UI security patch includes the CVE announced in the May 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 3 Criticals, 10 High levels and 4 Medium levels of CVE’s.
HUAWEI ENJOY 10S EMUI 10.1.0.169 CHANGELOG:
- Models: Huawei Enjoy 10S AQM-AL00 & AQM-TL00
- Version Update: 10.1.0.168 → 10.1.0.169
List of changes
This update incorporates security patches to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
Integrated May 2021 security patch to improve system security.
- The update is rolling out in batches so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- The update will not erase any data.
As usual, the update is rolling out via OTA, download Huawei Enjoy 10S EMUI 10.1.0.169 update via Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates.
Or Via Support App (Go to update section).
HUAWEI ENJOY 10S SPECIFICATIONS:
– Huawei Kirin 710F processor, a quad-core CPU with a 12nm manufacturing process coupled with a Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
– 6/8GB RAM, 128GB of storage
– 6.3-inch OLED display, Waterdrop notch
– Resolution 2400 × 1080
– Triple rear cameras placed vertically, 48MP sensor, coupled with an 8MP ultra-wide lens (120 degrees) and a 2MP depth sensor
– AI beauty and 480fps slow-motion videos.
– 16MP selfie camera with F2.0 aperture
– 4000mAh battery
– 3.5mm headphone jack
– Runs on EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.