Honor has started distributing the November 2020 software update to the Honor Band 5i that brings new optimization for weather forecast and improves the user experience of this fitness tracker. The latest update for Honor Band 5i comes with the firmware version 1.05.102 and the package size is 4.69MB.
Honor Band 5i Version 1.05.102 Changelog:
- Optimizes the one-week weather forecast
- Optimizes the users experience
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE HONOR BAND 5I?
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, click on Devices.
- You will get the device name, click on it.
- Choose Firmware update and download it.
Honor Band 5i Key Specifications:
- 2.44 cm, 160 x 80 pixels, Touch Display
- Water Resistant 50 m
- Heart Rate Monitor, Calorie Count, Sleep Monitor
- Step Count, Pedometer
- Android, iOS Compatible
- Incoming Call, Text Message
- Watch Faces.