Huawei P40 Lite and Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone users in the global market are now able to instal the November 2021 security patch update. The latest update for P40 Lite and Mate 30 Pro is rolling out with software versions EMUI 10.1.0.377 and EMUI 220.127.116.11 respectively. The November 2021 patch includes 1 critical, 22 high levels of CVEs, and 8 medium levels of CVEs. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P40 Lite – Version EMUI 10.1.0.377
Size: 219 MB
Huawei Mate 30 Pro – Version EMUI 18.104.22.168
Size: 256 MB
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Huawei Mate 30 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with an OLED display of 6.53-inch, which bears a screen resolution of 1,176 x 2,400 pixels. There is a pixel density of 409 PPI. The waterfall display has a curved edge that offers great usage replacing the side buttons.
In terms of performance, the device has a HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset, which offers efficient performance along with an octa-core processor running at 2.89GHz. It is aided by a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and an 8GB RAM that can deal with gaming and multitasking.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with a triple rear setup of 40MP + 40MP + 8MP lenses which can capture amazing pictures with natural color reproduction. It has a 32MP front camera that can click impressive selfies with a bright and detailed finish. Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G comes with a Li-Po battery having 4,500mAh capacity.
As for connectivity, the smartphone supports 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, Glonass, NFC, USB Type-C, etc.