Huawei P30 Lite NE smartphone was launched in Europe with a blue color gradient, pure black, and Breathing Crystal variants. A white back is available as well, although the available colors can vary depending on the country. At 159 grams, the P30 Lite New Edition is one of the more lightweight smartphones in its price category.
The Huawei P30 Lite NE performs well with 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage space. Bluetooth continues to be limited to version 4.2 and the device is based on Android 9, the Android 10 update for the P30 Lite has been available.
Now, let’s get back to the title, the Huawei P30 Lite New Edition smartphone users in Europe are now getting the November 2021 security patch update with the latest build number 10.0.0.521 and the update package size is 215MB. Huawei’s November 2021 EMUI and Magic UI security patch update include the 1 critical, 22 high levels of CVEs, 8 medium levels of CVEs while there’s no low level of CVEs.
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition EMUI 10.0.0.521 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in November 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. This update does not delete your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete
Huawei P30 Lite New Edition Specifications:
- 6.15-inch display with FHD+ resolution (2312×1080)
- Kirin 710 (EMUI 9.1 – Upgradable Now!)
- 6GB RAM + 256 GB Storage (expandable upto 512GB)
- Rear: 48MP Main (f/1.8) + 8MP Ultra Wide Angle (f/1.8) + 2MP Bokeh (f/2.4)
- Front: 32MP selfie (f/2.0)
- 3340mAh (18W charging)
- 152.9 x 72.7 x 7.4mm (159g)
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.