Honor MagicWatch 2 getting a new software update. It brings automatic detection of workout mode, new card customization function, new language support, and more. The Honor MagicWatch 2 latest firmware update brings version 22.214.171.124. Check the changelog below.
Honor MagicWatch 2 version 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Version Update: 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206.
1. New card customization function.
2. Added automatic recognition of exercise type.
3. The elliptical machine/rowing machine adds more professional data.
4. Added Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian languages.
5. Added female menstrual cycle display and reminder function (please upgrade Huawei Sports Health App to 10.1.0.511 and above, only supports Android users).
1. Add some dual time zone areas.
2. Optimize system stability.
3. Solve some known issues.
The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete. The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Note: Received the latest update? Wanna share with other users in the same territory? Send us a tip at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will update other users as soon as possible.