According to Huawei’s official schedule, the EMUI 10 update rollout in the major regions including the open market has been successfully completed on the selected Huawei and Honor smartphones. The company has made important improvements in EMUI 10.0’s UI, design as well as user experience.
EMUI 10 brings new User Interface, Magazine style layout, Enhanced dark mode, Improved security, Morandi color, GPU Turbo (Improved system operation and increased system stability while gaming), Increased security when connecting to other Huawei devices and when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices, Natural Animations like closing an App, etc.
These 27 Huawei and Honor phones received EMUI 10 update in May 2020:
- Huawei P30 Lite (EMUI 10.0.0.197/202/214)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.202/214)
- Honor 8X (EMUI 10.0.0.186/192)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.212)
- Huawei Nova 6 SE (EMUI 10.0.1.173)
- Honor 10 (EMUI 10.0.0.178)
- Honor V10 (EMUI 10.0.0.178)
- Huawei Enjoy 9S (EMUI 10.0.0.151)
- Huawei P30 (EMUI 10.0.0.195/209)
- Huawei P30 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.195/200/210)
- Huawei Mate Xs (EMUI 10.0.1.139)
- Huawei Mate 20X 5G (EMUI 10.0.0.200)
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite (EMUI 10.0.0.178)
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 (EMUI 10.0.0.208)
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design (EMUI 10.0.0.222)
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.154)
- Huawei Maimang 8 (EMUI 10.0.0.165)
- Huawei Maimang 7 (EMUI 10.0.0.159)
- Huawei Nova 4e (EMUI 10.0.0.158)
- Huawei Y9s (EMUI 10.0.0.191/211)
- Honor 9X (EMUI 10.0.1.127)
- Huawei Nova 5i (EMUI 10.0.0.122)
- Huawei P20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.161)
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.159)
- Huawei Mate 10 (EMUI 10.0.0.158)
- Huawei P Smart Z (EMUI 10.0.0.189)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 – Tablet (EMUI 10.0.0.230)
These devices received Security patches released on April, May 2020, and bring special features in some devices including VoWiFi calling, Huawei Assistant, and Smart charging mode. The update information we received from countries like South Africa, Turkey, Spain, China, Serbia, and more.
Have you received it? You can send us an update screenshot at email@example.com.
To download an update, First check if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install. (Get the latest version of the Support app).
- EMUI 10 Latest Updates
- 27 Best EMUI 10.1 Tips and Tricks
- June 2020 EMUI 10 and EMUI 10.1 Update List