The Honor 30S will come with Huawei Kirin 820 5G. It has a 7nm process and a new chipset is said to include a built-in 5G modem with support for both SA and NSA standards, while the CPU has ARM Cortex-A76 cores and G77 GPU with improved NPU.
The phone with model number Honor CDY-AN90 has scored a staggering 375270 points on AnTuTu.
Honor 30S (Honor CDY-AN90) AnTuTu benchmark details:
- OS – Android 10
- Processor – Kirin 820 5G
- GPU – Mali G57
- RAM -8GB
- ROM -128 GB
- Resolution – 2400×1080 pixels
- Score – 375270.
Honor 30S Latest News/Leaks:
- Honor 30S leaked poster hint about huge camera
- Honor 30S new render shows Penta Camera design
- Honor 30S live image leaked
- Breaking: Honor 30S will have 64-megapixels and a 3x zoom
- Honor 30S new leaked poster shows Kirin 820 chip
- Honor 30S AnTuTu score suggests this could be the most powerful phone yet