Three UK started rolling out the latest EMUI 10 update for the Honor 8X users. The update has version number 10.0.0.175 and the size is above 3.5 GB. The update is distributed OTA or via HiCare (support app).
Honor 8X users in the UK, running Three network can download the latest EMUI 10.0.0.175 update via, Tap on Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ ->‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’
Or Check Via HiCare (Support) App: HiCare app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ >‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install.
EMUI 10 is built on top of Android 10 and brings new changes in the UX design and introduces new features including Magazine Style UI layout, Morandi Colors, Dark Mode, Golden Icons, New Animations, Improved privacy features.
The EMUI 10 also has improved software enhancements including GPU Turbo technology improving graphics processing by 60%, while Link Turbo lets smartphones access multiple networks like 4G and WiFi to provide 70% faster network speed. EROFS super file system improves Android’s random read by 20%, and additionally, the Ark Compiler also smooths third-party applications by 60%.
Honor 8X Specifications:
- 6.5-inch 2340p x 1080p LTPS display
- 19.5:9 widescreen
- Multiple-point touch-sensitive screen
- Typical value: 3750 mAh battery
- Kirin 710
- EMUI 8.2
- ROM: 128 GB or 64 GB，RAM: 4 GB
- Height : 160.4 mm
- Width : 76.6 mm
- Depth : 7.8 mm
- Weight : Approximately 175g (including the battery)
- Rear Camera:20-megapixel (F/1.8 aperture) + 2-megapixel dual-lens rear-facing camera.
- Front Camera: 16-megapixel (F/2.0 aperture) front-facing camera.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz , support Wi-Fi hotspot and Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth BT4.2 + BLE, USB 2.0.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, So we can update other users asap.