Huawei P Smart 2019 smartphone users now receiving new software update based on EMUI 10. As per the latest changelog, this software update only contains April 2021 security patch and the update comes with build number 10.0.0.299 (116MB). The April 2021 security patch includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s.
Huawei P Smart 2019 EMUI 10.0.0.299 Changelog:
List of Updates
This update uses security patches to improve system security.
Integrates security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
- EMUI version and size may vary depending on the country/region.
- The update is rolling out in batches.
Install/download it via your phone setting, tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
Or download Huawei P Smart 2019 EMUI 10.0.0.299 update via Support App: Suport app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ >‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Huawei P Smart 2019 Specifications:
- Powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core Hisilicon Kirin 710 (12 nm) Processor
- 3 GB of RAM (64GB of internal storage will be open for expansion up to 512 GB via a microSD card)
- 3400 mAh battery
- 6.21-inch screen with IPS LCD display
- 1080 X 2340 resolution at 415 PPI
- The dual primary camera of 13 + 2 megapixel
- 16 megapixels front Camera
- Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) supported.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.