The company’s Mate series smartphone the Huawei Mate 30 receiving EMUI update with December security patch, Recently the company has rolled out EMUI version 10.0.0.171 just 8 days ago. Now, with the latest security patch, Huawei Mate 30 smartphone users getting EMUI version 10.0.0.181.
To download and install Huawei Mate 30 EMUI 10.0.0.181 update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download.
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare app: HiCare > Update > Check for updates.
Or, Open the HiCare app > Log in > Select country/region > Agree to the User Agreement and Privacy Notice > Update > Request update > Apply > Checking for new system update > Download and install.
To recall, Huawei introduced all-new Mate 30 Pro 5G in the Green color with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at 6,399. The original Mate 30 Pro available in two color variants Vegan Leather Orange and Vegan Leather Forest Green. It is available with Kirin 990 5G, a 7nm + EUV processor.
EMUI 10 Update, EMUI Latest News:
- EMUI 10 beta rolling out in Italy
- EMUI 10 won the 2019 Industry Innovation Award
- Download Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.0.0.185 Update
- EMUI 10 December 2019 Update List
- EMUI 10 update has exceeded 10 million users
- How to download Huawei Mate 20 EMUI 10.0.0.185 update
- Download Huawei Mate 30 series EMUI 10.0.0.171 update