Huawei has started EMUI 10.1 beta recruitment for global devices. EMUI 10.1 beta registration is up for the P30 Pro and the Mate 30 Series phones.
Depending on your region, BETA registration will start within time/day. The rollout also depends on your phone’s build number if it meets the BETA requirements.
Huawei P30: ELE-L29
Huawei P30 Pro: VOG-L29
Huawei Mate 30: TAS-L29 & TAS-L29
Huawei Mate 30 Pro：LIO-L29 & LIO-L29
You might want to check your BETA apps for the registration under:
Personal >> Join Project >> Available Projects and then selecting the BETA program IF AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE
(Image – Huawei Community)
You can download the BETA app officially HERE and selecting the 2nd download link. (Download beta App for EMUI 10.0 to EMUI 10.1) from the given link.
- The BETA program is not designed for everyone’s casual use. This is made available for testing and reporting bugs, suggestions and feedback.
- There is a possibility of having incompatible apps when using the BETA software and that you agree to report and/or test these apps or features for improvement.
- Only download and install if you are sure in participating in the BETA testing program.
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro EMUI 10.1 Beta 10.1.0.116 version released
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G getting EMUI 10.1 beta update
- Download the latest Huawei Beta App for EMUI 10.1 and Magic UI 3.1
- Huawei P30 series getting EMUI 10.0.0.195 update, P30 Pro receiving new features