Huawei MatePad Pro and MediaPad M6 series have been recently upgraded to the latest Emotion UI version EMUI 10.1. Today, Huawei EMUI says, Users will get an innovative breakthrough in parallel vision, supporting 3000+ APPs, left and right adjustment, full-screen switching, and free movement to create a new flat-screen experience.
EMUI 10.1 Required Version:
Swipe up from the left or right of the bottom edge to access the Multi-Device Control Panel. Go to Settings> More connections> Multi-Device Collaboration.
Split-screen mode can help you multitask by separating your screen into two panes, allowing you to display and operate two different apps simultaneously.
Enables you to share your current screen for easier communication during video calls. You can also write and draw on the screen as if talking to face to face with the other party.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch Specifications:
- Display – 10.4, LCD display
- Resolution – 1600 x 2560, QHD resolution
- 245.2 mm x 154.96 mm x 7.35 mm dimensions
- RAM – 4GB/6GB
- Storage – 64GB/128GB, Expandable 512GB microSD card
- Front Camera – 8MP, Punch-hole
- Rear Camera – 8MP
- Processor – HiSilicon Kirin 810 chipset
- Software – Android 10 OS based on EMUI 10.1
- Battery – 7250mAh
- Other – USB Type-C, Stylus, WiFi, M-Pencil and packs a quad-speaker setup backed by Harmon Kardon Audio.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join us on Telegram for the latest updates.