As we know, with the release of Huawei Mate 30 series flagship smartphones last September, Huawei has launched a new EMUI 10 based on Android 10. In the past few months, EMUI 10 has been widely praised by users. EMUI 10 brought lots of improvement, features including EMUI 10 bottom switching gesture over the previous generation like EMUI9.1, EMUI 9, etc.
EMUI 10 bottom switching gesture: The bottom switching gesture added by EMUI 10 is indeed a long-awaited feature, because with this function, system operation is more convenient and faster, and the experience is even higher.
The bottom switching gesture is to slide your finger horizontally along the bottom edge of the screen to quickly switch between two applications.
EMUI 10 adds this full-screen gesture, and with non-linear animation and rounded corner transition animation.
We will see more improvement in the upcoming EMUI 11.
Navigate your phone using Gesture Control in HUAWEI Mate 20 & HUAWEI Mate 20 Pro:
To use gesture control open the Settings, go to System and tap System navigation. There select Gestures.
Now the traditional Android buttons will disappear from the bottom of the screen and you can navigate around by swiping on the display.
This feature is perfect if you want to use your phone one-handed or to easily switch between apps when multitasking.
There are four navigation gestures:
– swipe sideways from the edge of the screen to go Back to the previous screen
– swipe up from the bottom of the screen to go back to Home screen
– swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold to open the Recent tasks list
– swipe up from the bottom corners to access Google Assistant.
- EMUI 10 Top Features You Should Know
- These Huawei and Honor phones will not get EMUI 10
- EMUI 10 UK February 2020 Smartphones List
- EMUI 10 February 2020 Update List
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices
- How to Auto-record Calls on Huawei devices
- How to update Huawei Watch GT Active
- How do I receive the latest EMUI update