Huawei EMUI already includes the Auto-record you don’t need to install any third-party application in your smartphone. You have to enable auto-record calls from settings, below check the complete steps.
How to Auto-record Calls on any Huawei/Honor smartphone
1. Open the Phone Dialer app on your device.
2. Tap on three dots located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select “Settings”.
4. Under General Settings, tap on “Auto-record calls”.
5. Now, toggle-on the Auto-record calls button.
How to disable auto call recording on Huawei?
Now, if you looking to disable it, Open Phone Dialer > Tap on three dots > Settings > Auto-record calls > Toggle-off the button.
Huawei/Honor Tips & Tricks:
- How to Join Huawei Beta Program [Download APK]
- How to update Huawei Watch GT Active
- Downgrade EMUI 10 to EMUI 9.1 Tutorial
- EMUI 10 Multi-screen Collaboration Tutorial