Huawei P Smart Plus (2019) and Mate Xs users in Europe receiving the latest firmware update based on EMUI 10 and EMUI 11. The latest update brings April 2021 security patch. This update only contains the current April 2021 security patch and there are no further changes.
Huawei Mate Xs and P Smart Plus 2019 April 2021 security patch changelog:
- Mate Xs: EMUI 220.127.116.11
- Huawei P Smart Plus 2019: EMUI 10.0.0.186
Integrates security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei P Smart Plus 2019 backed with a 3400 mAh battery, 3 GB of RAM + 64 GB of internal storage. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor so that you can enjoy a seamless performance while accessing multiple apps and playing intense graphics games.
The phone features a 6.21 inches (15.77 cm) display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels so that you can enjoy watching movies or playing games. At the rear side users get a triple camera setup consisting of 24MP+16MP+2MP and at the front, it has a single 8MP.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor