According to the information, the company has started HarmonyOS public beta activity for Huawei P30, Huawei P30 Pro, Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G. Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition, Huawei MatePad 10.4 inches, Huawei MatePad 5G 10.4 inches, and other models.
All public beta models include
- Huawei Mate Xs
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei P30 series
- Huawei Mate 20 series
- Huawei Nova 8 SE
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Vitality Edition
- Huawei Nova 6 SE
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G
- Huawei Enjoy Z 5G
- Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G
- Huawei Maimang 9 5G
- Huawei MatePad 10.4 series
- Huawei Tablet M6 series
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 inches
- Huawei Nova 85G
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
The application procedures for the public test of all models are the same, and the public test version will be gradually pushed to users on HarmonyOS 2 in batches or already. After the public beta is over, the official will push the official version in batches for users on the public beta version.
How to check version: Settings> About phone, check the version number information, if it is not currently on the baseline version number, please upgrade to this version online before participating in the public beta activity. (Refer to the upgrade method: Method 1: “My Huawei App> Upgrade Early Access> View Now” or “My Huawei> Service> Quick Service> Upgrade Early Access”; Method 2: Settings> System and Update> Software Update)
Precautions before upgrading:
(1) Before upgrading the public beta version, please back up your important mobile phone data and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective to avoid data loss due to data incompatibility or other unexpected conditions after the upgrade.
(2) Before upgrading the public beta version, please make sure that the current version of your phone is on the baseline version.
(3) It is recommended that the mobile phone reserve 10G of internal storage space to avoid possible inability to upgrade due to lack of space. (Check storage space method: Settings> Storage).
(4) Please make sure that your mobile phone is not ROOT.
Before participating in the public beta, please enter the App Market App, search for “My Huawei” or “Huawei Club/forum”, download and update, and update the “My Huawei” App to 18.104.22.1681 (Update the “Club” App to 10.0.10.302 ) And above.
Please download and install the public beta description file first, and then go to “Settings> System and Updates> Software Updates> Check for Updates” to upgrade the public beta version. (Please enter the registration portal to download the public beta description file)
After the public beta description file reaches the validity period (usually after the end of the public beta activity), the system will prompt the user and automatically delete the public beta description file.