Huawei has officially announced that it will hold a keynote at the IFA 2020 in Berlin, Germany at 2 pm on September 3, 2020. The theme of this event is “Huawei’s Vision For A Seamless AI Life”.
Huawei is expected to launch its 5nm Kirin 9000 5G chipset in that event which will also be the chipset that Huawei Mate 40 flagship series will be equipped with. According to the event poster shared by Huawei, it seems the company will also bring display smartphones, tablets, computers, smart wearable devices, IoT devices and other products.
Stay tuned for more.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro transparent cases spotted
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro screen protector leak reveals pill-shaped dual punch-hole display
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro leaked camera lens shows oreo shape
- Huawei Mate 40 and Mate 40 Pro leaked protector shows curved screen, 6.5 and 6.6 inches display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 8GB and 12GB RAM variants, 6GB not in the choice
- Huawei Mate 40 series to be powered by Kirin 9000, the last gen of high-end Kirin chip
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 series renders, Bump houses 3 larger sensors and a mysterious fourth sensor
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked again