Honor 9X Pro smartphone launching in India on May 12th. The smartphone to be pre-installed with the new AppGallery, 7nm Kirin 810 chipset (The all-new Kirin 810 chipset delivers up to 75% faster single-core performance and uses up to 50% less power).
Honor 9X PRO is made for high-performance gaming right from the core. Powered by 6GB LPDDR4x RAM and enhanced with GPU Turbo 3.0, and more.
The 48MP main camera lets you capture every last detail with its Ultra-high Clarity mode, and the 120° Super Wide Angle camera allows you to fit more into the frame. You can even take expressive portraits with beautiful bokeh aesthetic thanks to its 2MP depth-assist camera.
HONOR 9X PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Display: 6.59 inches, 2,340 x 1,080 pixels, IPS-LCD
- Dimensions / weight: 163.1 x 77.2 x 8.8 mm, 206 g.
- SoC: Kirin 810 with eight cores (2x Cortex A76 2.27 GHz + 6x Cortex A55 1.88 GHz)
- GPU: Mali G52
- RAM: 6 GB
- Storage capacity: 256 GB (expandable by up to 512 GB)
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1.1
- Camera: 48 + 8 + 2 megapixels, aperture f / 1.8
- Front camera: 16 megapixels, aperture f / 2.2, Pop-Up Camera
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Interfaces: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, microSD, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, 3.5 mm audio, USB Type-C
Xcited to announce that our first #HONOR smartphone that is pre-installed with the new #AppGallery with 7nm Kirin 810 chipset – #HONOR9XPro – is coming to you on May 12th. #UpForXtraordinary Stay tuned for more updates. pic.twitter.com/dicV5Qx4Ke
— Honor India (@HiHonorIndia) May 9, 2020