Honor Band 5i is a regular fitness tracker that tracks SpO2 Monitor which helps to calculate oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes. It has a 910mAh battery and the usual Bluetooth connectivity option. There is even a heart rate monitor and Trusleep feature.
The Huawei Band 4 has a Bluetooth Syncing syncing feature along with an Upto 9 Days battery life (91 mAh) battery. Inside the box users got Fitness Band, User Manual, Warranty Card. The display type is TFT and this fitness band charges fully in Up to 1.5 Hours. Honor Band 5i and Huawei Band 4 getting 15 new watch face below you can the new faces and how to activate those.
How to download Honor Band 4/Band 5i Watch Face?
You can download and apply a watch face by doing these simple steps.
- Open Health Application and Pair your Honor Band 5i
- Click on “Device”
- Select the Paired Device
- Select the Watch Face Option
- Choose your selected Watch Face and click on the Install button.
Check the Honor Band 5i and Huawei Band 4 15 New Watch Face:
How to update the Huawei Band 5i?
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, click on Devices.
- You will get the device name, click on it.
- Choose Firmware update and download it.