Honor MagicWatch 2 smartwatch users in September last received two updates back to back that included system stability optimization, automatic recognition of exercise type, and more. Now, the company has officially started rolling out December 2020 update for the Honor MagicWatch 2 with the firmware version 18.104.22.168 and the update size is 19.23MB. Below you can check the changelog.
Honor MagicWatch 2 Version 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Fixes some known issues.
- Improves system stability.
(Source – Honor Community)
The update progress in the app is just for transferring the update package, it still needs to be installed on the watch for the update to complete. The watch needs to have at least 20% battery to update.
- Once the update is transferred, please wait for few minutes (typically 5-10 mins) to ensure that it finishes installing
- The Animation on the watch face – meaning your watch is configuring and installing the new update.
- Make sure your watch’s battery is above 50-60% before updating to avoid any update failures
- Don’t use your Smartwatch or the Mobile while the update is downloading and transferring to your watch.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Note: Received the latest update? Wanna share with other users in the same territory? Send us a tip at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will update other users as soon as possible.