Honor Play 4 Pro smartphone launched yesterday at an online event. Now, the smartphone is up for pre-order with a price tag of 2899 Yuan. The Honor Play 4 Pro is powered by Kirin 990 chip, supports 40W super fast charge, 8GB of RAM with 128GB storage. Also, the infrared temperature version is priced at 2999 yuan.
Honor Play 4 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.57 inches, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: 2400*1080 pixels
- OS: Magic UI 3.1.0 (Android 10)
- Processor: Kirin 990
- GPU: Mali – G76
- Rear Camera: 40 MP (f/1.8 aperture AF) + 8 MP (f/2.4 aperture AF OIS), supports auto focus (laser focus/phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32 MP (f/2.0 aperture FF) + 8 MP (f/2.2 aperture FF), supports a fixed focal length.
- Battery: 4200mAh
- Other: Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C