According to the well-known leaker from Weibo Changan Digital Jun, Honor X10 Max and Honor 30 Youth Edition smartphone will be released at the same time in early July. The actual release date is not available yet.
The previous report suggests that Honor X10 Max will use a 7.09-inch custom-level DCI-P3 wide color gamut large screen, equipped with a Tianji 800 chip. This smartphone (Honor X10 Max) is only a 5G large-screen mobile phone in 2020.
The X10 5G from Honor was launched last month in China, features 6.63 inches display, 6/8GB of RAM, 40MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera setup, Kirin 820 SoC, Magi cUI 3.1, 22.5W fast charging and more.
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Amdroid10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
- Honor 9A global launch is set for June 23
- Alleged Honor X10 Pro spotted on TENAA with Kirin 985, 40MP Quad Camera
- Honor 30 Lite aka Youth Edition will launch with 48 MP Triple rear camera