Huawei has officially released the list of 19 models of Huawei and Honor that are eligible for the HarmonyOS 2 stable update. The company has already achieved the 150 million HarmonyOS installation device mark. The process of upgrade is ongoing for many devices and soon the EMUI 12 stable will also be available.
Now, let’s get back to the title, the Honor X10 Max (KKG-AN00) smartphone users are now grabbing the November 2021 security patch update with the latest software version 22.214.171.124 and it includes 1 critical, 22 high levels of CVEs, and 8 medium levels of CVEs.
HONOR X10 MAX HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
Version Update: 188.8.131.52→ 184.108.40.206
Incorporate the November 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
Received update? Send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org.