The Honor X-series smartphone the Honor X10 is launching on May 20. Several leaks and rumors are already out of this device. Another leak from (Changan Digital Jun) claims that the Honor X10’s Pop-Up camera uses a dual-track structure for greater stability as seen in the image below.
The Honor X10 is expected to feature a 6.63-inch screen, Kirin 820 5G chip, built-in 4200mAh battery, and 22.5W fast charging support.
Earlier, the Everest survey team’s shared Honor X10 camera sample taken at 6500 meters above sea level. Climbers used Honor X10 and Honor 30Pro+ equipment to record the beautiful pictures and also recorded 5G real-time download speed that goes up to 1617 Mbps.
Honor X10 Key Specifications:
- Huawei Kirin 820 5G
- 9 frequency bands
- 90Hz refresh rate
- 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Enhanced dark night shot.
- Honor X10 participated in Tencent Sports WUCL 2020
- Honor X10 official press render leaked
- Honor X10 uses 40MP Ultra Vision Camera, 5X Optical Zoom and OIS features
- Honor X10 5G model TEL-AN00 spotted on Geekbench with 8GB RAM, Kirin 820
- Official: Honor X10 5G supports 90Hz screen refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Honor X10 render and price leaked ahead of launch
- Honor teases new products that are scheduled to launch on May 18, 2020
- Honor X10 officially supports up to 9 5G frequency bands, Master key in the 5G world