Honor X10 5G getting the Gesture Navigation, July 2020 security patch and system optimizations update with a new software version 188.8.131.52 and the size of the update is 685MB. Check the complete changelog below.
Honor X10 Magic UI 184.108.40.206 Changelog:
Version Update: 220.127.116.11→18.104.22.168
Models: TEL-AN00&AN00a, TEL-TN00
[Gesture Navigation] Added the ability to quickly switch recent tasks, slide left and right along the bottom edge, pr upward arc. To use gesture control open the Settings, go to System, and tap System navigation then select Gestures.
[System] Added interesting motion effects to the shortcut switch, click the shortcut switch icon in the drop-down status bar to trigger it.
[Camera] Optimizes the shooting effect of an ordinary photo in low light effects.
[Communication] Optimizes signal stability.
[Audio] Optimizes the audio playback effects of third party apps.
[Security] Incorporate Android July 2020 security patch, enhanced Mobile phone system security.
Note: This update is rolling out in China.
How to update?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
Honor X10 5G Specifications:
- Model Name: TEL-AN00a
- Display: 6.63 inches, IPS
- Screen color: 16.7 million colors
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB (256GB Expandable)
- OS: MagicUI3.1.1 (based on Android 10)
- Resolution: 1080×2400 pixels, 397PPI
- Processor: Kirin 820
- GPU: G57MC6
- Rear camera: 40MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 16 MP, F2.2 aperture, FF, equivalent focal length 24mm (Pop-Up)
- Battery: 4300mAh (typical value), Support (Super Fast Charge 10V2.25A)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint, Gyro, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity
- Support Unicom: Telecom 5G/4G+/4G/3G /2G, mobile 5G / 4G + / 4G / 2G.
- Colors: Racing Blue, Silver, Orange, and Speed Black.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.