Huawei Developer Conference (HDC.Together) 2020 to held on September 10-12. The company will be sharing the latest on HMS Core 5.0, giving new updates about HarmonyOS and EMUI 11, and unveiling many more exciting technologies.
Huawei says “Join us to explore the exciting ways we’re looking to collaborate with developers and partners in the future”.
Huawei Developer Conference 2020 Keynotes:
- 2020 has brought a new era of intelligence and interconnectivity, with the widespread adoption of 5G and AI technologies.
- HMS now offers 7 types of new services, and more than 10 distribution platforms. Our HMS incentive program now covers over 1.6 million developers around the world and our cross-device services reach 700 million users.
- HarmonyOS/Hongmeng OS is breaking down boundaries in communication, and the long-anticipated Seamless AI Life paradigm for ubiquitous, connected intelligence, is just around the corner.
HDC 2020 (Together) will bring the latest information on the HMS Core 5.0, new updates of HarmonyOS and EMUI 11, unveiling more inspiring technologies that facilitate innovative development.
Huawei Developer Conference 2020 Invited Speakers:
Yu Chengdong (Richard Yu):
Executive Director, CEO of the Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
President, Software Engineering, Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
President, Consumer Cloud Service, Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
Chief Strategy Officer, Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
VP, Hardware Engineering & Product Development, Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
President, Global Partnerships & Eco-Development, Consumer Business Group, Huawei.
- Huawei EMUI 11 Notifications Animation Leaked
- Huawei EMUI 11 Internal beta testing to start at the end of September and early October, says tipster
- Eligible Huawei EMUI 11 smartphones list