Huawei Enjoy 10e (MED-AL00, MED-AL20, and MED-TL00) receiving July 2020 security patch update. The latest update is based on EMUI 10.1 and brings software version EMUI 10.1.0.172. This update incorporates the Android security patch to enhance system security.
Huawei Enjoy 10e EMUI 10.1.0.172 Changelog:
Version Update: 10.1.0.170 → 10.1.0.172
Integrates Android security patches released in June 2020 for improved system security.
This update is rolling out in batches.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
Download, Huawei Enjoy 10e update from your phone settings option, Just tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!
Or download via Support App.
Huawei Enjoy 10e Specifications:
- Screen Size: 6.3 inches
- Camera: Dual rear camera: 13 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 2 MP (depth of field, f / 2.4 aperture) & Front – 8 million pixels, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Photo Resolution: Rear camera: up to 4160×3120 pixels; front camera: up to 3264×2448 pixels
- Camera resolution: Rear camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels; front camera: up to 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM & Memory: 4GB, 64GB internal storage (up to 512 GB)
- CPU: Mediatek MT6765 (MediaTek MT6765) [8 Core]
- Operating System: Android 10 (EMUI 10)
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity light sensor, Gravity sensor
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 5000mAh (Lithium-Ion Polymer Battery)
- Other: 3.5mm, 159.07mm (length) x 74.06mm (width) x 9.04mm (thickness), about 185 gram.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.