Recently launched Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 in Asia and Europe, the FreeBuds Pro 2 has now started getting the HarmonyOS 3 firmware update. The second generation of Huawei’s flagship wireless earbuds grabbing the HarmonyOS 3 with the firmware version HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168. Check the changelog below.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Update Changelog:
Update Size: 4.03 MB
- Optimized phone call experience.
- Improved Bluetooth connection stability.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 Specifications:
- Triple real-time listening optimization
- 11mm quad-magnet high-drive dynamic unit
- Frequency response range 14Hz ~ 48KHz
- Devialet partnership
- Supports multi-EQ adjustment
- Three microphones
- Up to 47dB noise reduction
- Support vocal transmission
- 4 hours of battery life with ANC
- 6.5 hours of battery life without ANC
- 30 hours of battery life with the charging case
- Support for wireless charging
- Support IPX4
- Color : Frost Silver, Ceramic White, Galaxy Blue
- Single ear weight 5.4g
- Support Bluetooth 5.2
- L2HC 2.0, LDAC, AAC, SBC, HWA
- Price : 1299 CNY / $192 / 189€
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 supports the biggest frequency range for Huawei earbuds, going from 14 Hz to 48k Hz. In terms of Active Noise Cancelling, the Freebuds Pro lowered the surrounding sound by up to 40dB, and now the Pro 2 claim 47dB decrease. That is achieved through a three-mic array (up from 2 in the original FreeBuds Pro).