Huawei has started rolling out a new software update for the Enjoy Z 5G smartphone users. This update is based on EMUI 10.1 and brings software version EMUI 10.1.1.151.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G EMUI 10.1.1.151 Changelog:
[Gesture Navigation] Added the ability to quickly switch recent tasks, slide left and right along the bottom edge, pr upward arc. To use gesture control open the Settings, go to System, and tap System navigation then select Gestures.
[System] Added interesting motion effects to the shortcut switch, click the shortcut switch icon in the drop-down status bar to trigger it.
[Camera] Optimizes camera photography and video recording experience.
[Application] Optimizes apps for a better experience.
[Security] Incorporate Android July 2020 security patch, enhanced Mobile phone system security.
Currently rolling out in China.
This update is for Chinese models.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Specifications:
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- Resolution: 2400 * 1080
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Shooting Mode: Super night view, front night view, super macro, 4K video recording
- Battery: 4000mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Weight: 182g
- Colors: Midnight Black, Dark Blue, and Sakura Pink
- Other: 3.5mm Headphone jack, USB Type-C, NFC (No), Dual SIM.
How to update?
To download the latest update in your smartphone go to Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.