Huawei introduced Nova 10 Youth Edition handset which features an iconic design with a large LCD display on the front in China lately. The mid-ranger device arrives with a 4G Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 66W fast charging.
Here are some most booming specifications and pricing structures.
Somewhat inherited same from its forefathers Huawei nova 10 Youth Edition comes with a design similar to the other models in the series. A pill-shaped camera module shines super on the other side of the phone. While may see a flat display with a punch hole on the front. Check more catchy specifications below.
- The LCD panel measures 6.78 inches and offers a resolution of 2388×1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The handset is 7.94mm thin and weighs 191g.
- Under the hood, it is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 4G SoC, which is based on TSMC’s 6nm process and integrates Adreno 610 GPU.
- For photography, the smartphone gets a 108MP HM2 main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth of field sensor.
- The front features a 16MP shooter for taking selfies.
- The handset has built compactable of 4000mAh battery that supports 66W wired charging.
- The handset gets a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It runs HarmonyOS 2.0.1 out of the box.
Talking more about the offerings of the smartphone are included a 128GB storage version that comes with a price tag of 1999 yuan ($289). That is affordable enough. Whereas it is available in Ice Crystal Blue and Magic Night Black colors. At present, the company hasn’t revealed the pricing of the new smartphone. For reference, the Huawei nova 10 SE handset will be available for purchase in China through Vmall starting March 3.
Stay tuned to know more about Huawei and its siblings @huaweiupdate…