Huawei Mate Xs 5G goes on sale today with a price tag of 16,999 yuan and it will be available till June 18th. The purchase platforms are Huawei Mall & JD (Jingdong) Mall. According to the poster, Jingdong service is currently available in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Xi’an, Shenyang, Hangzhou, and other cities.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Powered by Kirin 990 5G
- EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor.
- The Huawei Mate Xs 5G (8GB + 512GB) comes with 2499 Euros/$2758 price tag.
According to Huawei CEO Yu Chengdong, the price of Huawei Mate Xs display per gram is three times the price of gold. This is currently just under EUR 47.00 per gram. So that means the display of the Huawei Mate Xs per gram should cost EUR 141.00.