To download Huawei P30 Lite EMUI 10.0.0.168, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Hicare (Support) app: HiCare > Services -> Update > Check for updates.
Huawei P30 Lite specifications include, it is powered by Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A73 + 1.7 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 710 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
The P30 Lite smartphone has an IPS LCD display. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels and 415 PPI pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and a screen-to-body ratio of 84.51 %. It has a 32 MP Front Camera and on the rear, there’s a 24MP + 8MP + 2MP camera with features like 2 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus and 3340 mAh battery.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.
Huawei P30 Lite EMUI 10 Latest Updates:
- Huawei P30 Lite gets EMUI 10 update in South Africa
- [Three UK] Huawei P30 lite gets EMUI 10 March 2020 update
- Huawei P30 Lite getting EMUI 10 update in Belgium
- [Vodafone UK] Huawei P30 Lite receiving EMUI 10 update
- [Now in Greece] Huawei P30 Lite getting EMUI 10 update
- Huawei P30 Lite users receiving EMUI 10 in Switzerland