Huawei P40 Lite smartphone is eligible for the EMUI 11 update but the company has yet to confirm the rollout. In Europe Huawei P40 Lite June 2021 security patch update rolling out with software version 10.1.0.335 and the package size is 405MB. Also, the Mate RS getting April 2021 security patch update with build number NEO-L29 10.0.0.180 (C721E11R1P2) / 10.0.0.180 (C721E11R1P2patch01).
Huawei P40 Lite and Mate RS security patch changelog:
- Huawei P40 Lite: CDY-N29A 10.1.0.335 (C432E1R5P1)
- Huawei Mate RS: NEO-L29 10.0.0.180 (C721E11R1P2)
- Huawei Mate RS: 10.0.0.180 (C721E11R1P2patch01)
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in June 2021 for improved system security.
Integrates security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com.