After releasing the June 2022 security patch update for Huawei P40 Pro in the Middle East market, now the company has started sending it to European users.
According to our tipster, the P40 Pro getting June 2022 patch update with the firmware version EMUI 188.8.131.52, and the update package size is 250 MB.
Huawei P40 Pro June 2022 patch changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in June 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you face any error and issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service.