Huawei has officially released the Huawei P50 and P50 Pro smartphone in China last month which have the company’s own HarmoyOS system. Today, these phones are available to purchase in mainland China, the Kirin 9000 chip version of the Huawei P50 Pro sale starts at 6488 yuan.
Now, according to the information the Huawei P50 Pro has received the HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 update. This update improves the gallery picture editing section, which can eliminate small defects on the simple background and make the picture more perfect.
Huawei P50 Pro HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
A new elimination function is added to “More” of editing. When editing a picture, it can eliminate small defects on a simple background and make the picture more perfect.
Optimize the photo effect of the camera in some scenes and improve the photo quality.
Huawei P50 Pro specifications:
- 6.6″ Curved OLED display, 450PPI
- 120hz refresh rate, 300hz touch sampling rate, PWM dimming
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor/Kirin 9000
- Weight 195g
- Thickness 8.5mm
- 4360 mAh battery, 66W wired charging, 50W wireless charging
- Quad Rear Camera – 50MP main camera + 40MP + 13MP ultra-wide angle + 64MP telephoto
- Dual speakers
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof
- Support 4G network
- Harmony OS 2.0 Operating system