Huawei releases April 2020 EMUI and Magic UI security patch update details, the security update includes the CVE (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures). The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages. This security update includes the CVE announced in the April 2020 Android security bulletin.
Fixes listed in the public bulletin come from various different sources: the Android Open Source Project (AOSP), the upstream Linux kernel, and system-on-chip (SOC) manufacturers.
Monthly device updates are an important tool to keep Android users safe and protect their devices. Here’s the Huawei & Honor smartphone list.
HUAWEI P series: P30 Pro, P30, P20 Pro, P20
HUAWEI Mate series: Mate 20 X, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 20 RS
HONOR series: HONOR 20, HONOR 20 PRO, Honor View20, Honor 10, Honor View10
Quarterly security patch updates will be released for the following device models:
HUAWEI P series: P30 lite, P20 lite, P Smart 2019, P 9 lite mini, P Smart
HUAWEI Mate series: Mate 20 Lite, Mate 10 Lite
HUAWEI Y series: Y9 Prime 2019, Y9 2019, Y9 2018, Y6 2019, Y6 Pro 2019, Y6 2018, Y5 2019, Y5 2018, Y5 Prime 2018, Y5 Lite, Y5 Lite 2018, Y3 2018, Y MAX, HUAWEI Y9s, HUAWEI Y6s
HONOR series: Honor 20i, Honor 10i, Honor 10 Lite, Honor 9 Lite, Honor 9N, Honor 9i, Honor Play, Honor 8A, Honor 8X, Honor 8S, Honor 8C, Honor 9X, Honor 7S
HUAWEI nova series: nova 5T, nova 4, nova 3, nova 3e, nova Lite 3, nova 3i
Tablets: M5 (8.4″ & 10.8″), M5 Pro, T5 (10.1″), M5 lite (10.1″ & 8.0″).
- EMUI 10.1 Beta: Huawei Mate Xs and Mate X rollout date
- EMUI 10.1 Beta: Huawei Nova 6 Series Eligible Models
- EMUI 10.1 Beta: Huawei Mate 20 Series Eligible Models
- EMUI 10.1: Latest News, Rollout Date, Features, and Eligible Devices
- Quick Tip: How to Join EMUI 10.1 beta program
- Huawei EMUI 10.1 2020 schedule announced: 36 Models joined the race
- April 2020 EMUI 10 Updates List
- EMUI 10.0 and Magic UI 3.0 March 2020 update list