Huawei Sound X smart speaker getting the latest update with version number 126.96.36.199 (H100SP9C00). Check the changelog and how to update it below.
Huawei Sound X 188.8.131.52 (H100SP9C00) Changelog:
- Support DLNA audio delivery function.
- Support speakers to connect to Huawei for full scene communication.
- Solve some known problems and optimizes product stability.
How to update Huawei Sound X?
- Method 1 – via Huawei Assistant (Tell Huawei Assistant to check the new version.)
- Method 2- via AI speaker App -> Updates
Note: Update AI Speaker App to the latest 10.0.1.334 version.
Huawei Sound X uses a fully symmetrical aesthetic design, with a speaker size of 165mm (diameter) x 203mm (height) and a weight of 3.5kg. It packs 60W subwoofers and offers 360-degree surround sound experience.
It supports the Huawei HiLink smart home connectivity toolkit, stereo pairing for connecting two units of the device, and hi-res lossless audio output support.
Huawei Sound X also comes with a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, 512 MB RAM, and 8 GB storage space. There is Bluetooth 5.0 communication onboard and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) WLAN is supported.