Huawei Watch GT 2e starts receiving the August 2020 update. The latest update comes with software version 18.104.22.168 and the package size is about 17MB. This firmware update is rolling out in batches keep patience.
Huawei Watch GT 2e 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
- Improves system stability.
- Fixes some known issues.
1) The update progress in the app only refers to the transmission of the update package. The package still needs to be installed on the watch to complete the update.
2) The battery level of the watch must be 30% for the update.
3) Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is stable during the update and repeat the process in case of an error.
Thanks, DARA HUY for the tip.
Huawei Watch GT 2e Specifications:
- 2 Weeks Battery Life – 14 days typical – 30 Hours GPS mode – 24 Hour Music
- 100 Workout Modes
- Up to 500 songs storage
- 50M water-resistant
- SpO2 Monitor
- Health Management
- Stainless Steel case
- Radial Patterns Bazel
- Concealed Crown Design
- Integrated Strap
- Kirin A1 Chip.
How to update Huawei SmartWatch:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the Firmware update. Download it.
- How to pair Huawei Watch GT 2e with Android phones
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix