Huawei WATCH GT 3 Pro watch users have started grabbing the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1998 update, with a download package size of 76.02 MB. The update log shows that this update has enhanced the experience of more scenarios and optimized the system stability. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro HarmonyOS 188.8.131.528 update changelog: [CN]
1. Support mobile phone to find watch (Mobile Health Application > Device > HUAWEI WATCH GT 3 Pro > Find Device).
Optimize the system stability of some scenarios.
1. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Health App” to 184.108.40.2060 (Android) or 220.127.116.115 (iOS) and above through the app market before updating.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, the device will automatically restart after the system update.
4. If you face any problems during use, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center for support.