Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro European units are now getting the September 2022 firmware update. The update has a download size of 94.48 MB and it comes with HarmonyOS 2.1.
Huawei has recently started the HarmonyOS 3 beta testing in China so for the official version you need to wait a little. Alright, so the latest firmware update is rolling out with the build number 126.96.36.1995. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro September 2022 update
This update optimizes the user experience for certain functions.
1. Adds Running Ability Index support for indoor running.
2. Optimizes system stability in certain situations.
1. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Health App”.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, the device will automatically restart after the system update.
4. If you face any problems during use, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center for support.